Premium Lamb Milk Replacer
A good curding and highly digestible lamb milk replacer that has been formulated to meet young lamb’s nutritional requirements from 4 days of age.
A blend of New Zealand sourced natural milk powders fortified with vitamins and minerals, including a free flow agent.
Suitable for lambs, fawns, foals, kittens and pups.
Available in 20kg, 10kg, 5kg, 2kg.
- Adequate colostrum is crucial for lamb health.
- A new-born should receive colostrum within 6 hours of birth.
- Follow the feeding guidelines carefully as overfeeding can result in bloating and/or scouring.
- Mix with warm water (50°C) and allow cooling to 40°C before feeding.
|Age||Volume (200g/litre water)|
|0 – 1 days||Colostrum fed ad-lib|
|2 – 4 days||150ml 6 times a day|
|5 – 7 days||250ml 4 times a day|
|8 – 21 days||350ml 4 times a day|
|22 days +||500ml 2 times a day|
- Store powder airtight in a cool dry place away from light
- Cleanliness and hygiene of mixing and feeding equipment is vital to good calf health
- Mix powder prior to feeding, not the night before as settling may occur
- Lambs navels should be checked and sprayed with iodine to prevent navel infection
- Eliminate stress by providing adequate shelter and a fresh clean water supply